Shades & Blinds Warranty
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser. Shades & Blinds must be professionally installed by Classic and cannot be altered in any way by the end user. Warranty is void once original purchaser transfers title of commercial property.
Classic Improvement Products (Classic) warrants that our Shades & Blinds will be free from defective materials and workmanship, when properly maintained and under normal use and service for 1 year.
Minor imperfections that are not noticeable from a distance of 5 feet away are not considered defects.
Classic will not be responsible for any repairs by another party. This warranty does not imply automatic replacement of any product. Classic reserves the right to repair or replace any product at our own discretion. Classic reserves the right to make changes and improvements to our products that may differ from products previously manufactured.
Purchasers’ sole remedy under this warranty is the repair or remanufacture of the defective product by Classic. Repairs will be made only with like or similar parts based on Classic’s expert decision. The Purchaser shall give written notice to Classic, of any alleged failure of the Shades & Blinds within the limited warranty period above, no later than 15 days after the Purchaser learns of such failure.
This warranty does not cover installation costs, removal costs, service call cost and shipping costs of any and all materials covered in the limited warranties.
*All Shades or Blinds that exceed our recommended size limitations will have no warranty by Classic
* Woven wood shades are true wood shades and the imperfections of wood are not considered defects as this is the natural state of wood and its inconsistencies.
**Disposable batteries supplied with battery operated motors are not warranted by Classic
This warranty and all of Classic’s obligations stated herein shall not apply to:
- any repairs or alterations made without the prior approval of Classic;
- any damage to shades and/or blinds by misuse, abuse, exposure to harmful chemicals or pollutants, vandalism, intentional acts, accidents, or act of God such as wind, hail, lightning, water damage, severe heat or sun or other acts of nature.
- any shades and/or blinds installed outside;
- installation of replacement parts;
- any freight costs to ship replacement products to Classic;
- any labor cost involved in the replacement;
- any exposure to air pollutants and normal atmosphere conditions that may cause surfaces to gradually suffer from the accumulation of surface dirt or stains;
- any defect, malfunction, or failure to perform which has occurred due to abuse, improper application or failure to properly maintain the product by the end user;
- any damage to the shades and/or blinds caused by settlement or structural defects of the building in which they are installed;