Room Dividers Warranty
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser. Room Dividers must be professionally installed by Classic and cannot be altered in any way by the end user. Warranty is void once original purchaser transfers title of commercial property.
Minor imperfections that are not noticeable from a distance of 5 feet away are not considered defects.
Classic Improvement Products (Classic) warrants that our Room Dividers to be free from defective materials and workmanship, when properly maintained and under normal use and service. Purchasers’ sole remedy under this warranty is the repair or remanufacture of the defective product by Classic. Repairs will be made only with like or similar parts based on Classic’s expert decision.
This warranty does not cover installation costs, removal costs, service call cost and shipping costs of any and all materials covered in the limited warranties.
We reserve the right to inspect products prior to any repair or remake. Classic will not be responsible for any repairs by another party. This warranty does not imply automatic replacement of any product. Classic reserves the right to repair or replace any product at our own discretion. Classic reserves the right to make changes and improvements in our products that may differ from products previously manufactured.
Aluminum Closet Doors
They come with a 5-Year Limited Warranty on all parts and mechanisms. Warranty does not cover mirror or glass breakage.
Composite Wood Closet Doors
They come with a 2-Year Limited Warranty on all parts and mechanisms. Warranty does not cover telegraphing. Telegraphing is when the underlying material of the door transfers through the panel to the front.
Ovation Closet Doors
They come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all parts and mechanisms. Warranty does not cover mirror or glass breakage.
Wood Closet Doors
They have no warranty.
The Purchaser shall give written notice to Classic, of any alleged failure of the Room Dividers within the limited warranty period above, no later than 15 days after the Purchaser learns of such failure.
This warranty and all of Classic’s obligations stated herein shall not apply to:
- any improper installations;
- any damage to fasteners from drill or screwdriver damage;
- any repairs or alterations made without the prior approval of Classic;
- failure to properly maintain the product by the end user;
- failure to finish raw or unpainted doors within a week of installation;
- any wood closet door color or grain characteristic differences produced by Nature;
- any closet door with a design on one side and a flush slab on the other side;
- any closet door damaged by misuse, abuse, vandalism, accident or Act of God;
- any exposure to corrosive environments (ex: salt water);
- any progressive deterioration of finishes and materials due to sun, rain, abrasion, heat, salt and/or or cold;
- any change in color of parts that takes place over time;
- any faulty building construction or design;