Retractable Screens Warranty
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser. Retractable Screens must be professionally installed by Classic and cannot be altered in any way by the end user. Warranty is void once original purchaser transfers title of commercial property.
Classic Improvement Products (Classic) warrants that our Retractable Screens will be free from defective materials and workmanship, when properly maintained and under normal use and service.
This limited warranty does not include the screen mesh.
Minor imperfections that are not noticeable from a distance of 5 feet away are not considered defects.
Classic will not be responsible for any repairs by another party. This warranty does not imply automatic replacement of any product. Classic reserves the right to repair or replace any product at our own discretion. Classic reserves the right to make changes and improvements to our products that may differ from products previously manufactured.
Purchasers’ sole remedy under this warranty is the repair or remanufacture of the defective product by Classic. Repairs will be made only with like or similar parts based on Classic’s expert decision. The Purchaser shall give written notice to Classic, of any alleged failure of the Retractable Screens within the limited warranty period above, no later than 15 days after the Purchaser learns of such failure.
This warranty does not cover installation costs, removal costs, service call cost and shipping costs of any and all materials covered in the limited warranties.
Warranty does not cover any bends, sagging, rips, tears, separation, fraying and/or snags of any sort on the screen material. The detaching of the screen material from the roller tube and/or pull bar is excluded. You are aware that your threshold has been altered and Classic will not be responsible for any tripping, falling and/or leaks. Classic is not responsible for water build up or poor water drainage from this change to your threshold.
This warranty and all of Classic’s obligations stated herein shall not apply to:
- any damage caused by a dog or cat sneaking out the bottom of the screen mesh;
- any damage caused by a child sneaking out the bottom of the screen mesh;
- any person that walks into the screen mesh;
- any change in color of parts that takes place over time;
- any damage to fasteners from drill or screwdriver damage;
- any faulty building construction or design;
- any repairs or alterations made without the prior approval of Classic;
- any screen damaged by misuse, abuse, vandalism, accident, or Act of God;
- any exposure to corrosive environments (salt water);
- any progressive deterioration of finishes and materials due to sun, rain, abrasion, heat and/or or cold;
- any wood material that has not been appropriately finished to protect it from the site conditions;
- any wood laminated products used in exterior applications;
- any moderate fraying, curling or bowing which is a natural characteristic of screen mesh;
- any moderate waffling or puckering of the screen mesh;
- any water damage caused from a change in your threshold;